Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Well, here's what happens when i start it up...
1. starts up fine for about 5-6 secs
2. A glitch in the screen appears ( like a tv with bad reception) then goes back to normal image
3. When i move to the categories (Game/Music Etc.) its very slow
4. Once i try to start a game/music/video, it freezes
This causes me to move quickly if i want to play a game. Although, once i actually get to START the game, it runs perfectly fine, like it used to.
If you or anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, ill just go back to the person who hacked it for me. Ok, thanks.
Ok, your psp CPU clock speed is set to low speed.. 2 way to change:
1. If your psp has VSH menu enable.. : press "select" button, a small window will appear, otherwise its set to "disable".. See at "CPU CLOCK XMB" must set as "default". use left-right d-pad to change it. if vsh menu is disable you can try 2nd way.
2. Boot PSP under Recovery menu ( Hold R-trigger when turn on your psp ).. under M33 menu select "CPU Speed" then press "X", select "Speed in XMB" and "Speed in UMD" to setting as "Default" by pressing "X" button a few times.
Hopefully this help.! Pls post back should you need additional information, and also Show your Appreciation, to help other USER.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
on May 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 03, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Oct 07, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 06, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: