Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Well, here's what happens when i start it up...
1. starts up fine for about 5-6 secs
2. A glitch in the screen appears ( like a tv with bad reception) then goes back to normal image
3. When i move to the categories (Game/Music Etc.) its very slow
4. Once i try to start a game/music/video, it freezes
This causes me to move quickly if i want to play a game. Although, once i actually get to START the game, it runs perfectly fine, like it used to.
If you or anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, ill just go back to the person who hacked it for me. Ok, thanks.
Ok, your psp CPU clock speed is set to low speed.. 2 way to change:
1. If your psp has VSH menu enable.. : press "select" button, a small window will appear, otherwise its set to "disable".. See at "CPU CLOCK XMB" must set as "default". use left-right d-pad to change it. if vsh menu is disable you can try 2nd way.
2. Boot PSP under Recovery menu ( Hold R-trigger when turn on your psp ).. under M33 menu select "CPU Speed" then press "X", select "Speed in XMB" and "Speed in UMD" to setting as "Default" by pressing "X" button a few times.
Hopefully this help.! Pls post back should you need additional information, and also Show your Appreciation, to help other USER.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
on May 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
2 Press CH UP button on the remote control or on the TV front panel to start Auto Program, or press CH DOWN button to Exit.
When you start autoprogramme, wait until it is finished; otherwise it will skip over channels that are available. If it happens so, perform autoprogram again by turning on the power button.
The initial set up screen appears each time you turn on TV until you perform auto program.
To perform Auto Program again
1 Press "Menu" button.
2 Press"=>"to highlight Channel Menu.
3 Press "Down arrow button" to highlight Cable. Press "+" button to select.
4 Press "Up Arrow button" or 'Down arrow button"to highlight On or Off according to how you connected your TV. Press "+" to select.
5 Press "Down arrow button" to highlight Auto Program. Press [+] to search for channels
6 After Auto Program finishes press "Menu button" to exit.
To reset the TV to factory settings
1 Turn the TV on.
2 Hold down [Reset key] on the remote control.
3 Press and release the POWER button on the TV front panel. The TV will turn itself off,
then back on.
4 Release [Reset] key.
Jan 20, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Mar 26, 2009 | JVC LT42P789 42 in. LCD TV
Oct 10, 2008 | Sony Bravia KDL-42V4100 42 in. LCD TV
Jun 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 06, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 12, 2007 | Hitachi 53SDX01B 53" Rear Projection...
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: