Question about Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
My printer stops about 1/3 of the way done on most documents. Same place, different documents. Installed new drivers 3 times. May work for a while but then back to it. Cables are good. Just some BS generic error after it times out. My old computer with XP did not do this. I have a newer one with XP and it does it.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Try to reinstalling you OS (do not use repair if u use win XP, make a fresh copy), some viruses can affect document like this.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Aug 13, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 09, 2009 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
Nov 11, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 06, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5200 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Mar 21, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!