Had sound on im window for audibles now it is gone
I had sound on my yahoo messenger and the audibles then all of a suddend i dont have sound.. i have sound on my pc i listen to music and watch movies on it.. i had reloaded the adobe and still no sound!!! Help!!!!
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: had sound on im window for audibles now it is gone
What version of YM are you using?
If everything else has sound but not YM then try the ff:
* Restart the computer first then check if that will make it work
* Run Windows System Restore - just go back to a day when everything worked fine (refer to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/getstarted/ballew_03may19.mspx)
* If that didn't work, try to uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs then reinstall it
* Use the latest version of Yahoo Messenger
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your audibles is currently selected on Vietnam. If you want to change it follow these steps.
1. Open a chat window (to open a chat window, double click a name of your friend from the list) 2. On the lower portion of the chat window, select the Audibles icon by clicking it. 3. A list of Audibles will appear, click More Audibles. 4. From See All Audibles, select the best format or country that fits your language.
That's it, the language for your audibles will be change.
Please give me ratings if these instructions worked for you.
There are instances that audibles will not function because you have no flash player install in your computer. If you wanted to use your audibles and see all its features then install flash player. Save this file and install it. Adobe Flash Player
Let me know if your audibles did make a sound every time you receive and send messages. Please comeback and give me some ratings. Thank You for using Fixya.
You can check the Yahoo IM preferences, enable sound alerts for different events. Navigate to Messenger Menu---> Preferences---->By default, yahoo alert for an instant message is just a small popup sound which can hardly be heard.You may also enable message flashing so that the messages you receive keep on flashing till you read them. You can also change the default sounds for all the events though.