Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
When all of the wires are installed properly I can not get the internet on my desk top. When I disconnect the wireless router the desk top gets the internet.
1. On your computer, open IE and type 192.168.1.1.
2. By default there is no username and the password is admin.
3. Once you're in, set Internet connection type to what your ISP requires to have. If you have cable ISP usually it is just set to Automatic configuration-DHCP. If you have DSL ISP, it usually uses PPPoE.
4. But verify it with your ISP.
5. Whatever changes you do on that page, do not forget to click "Save Settings" which can be found at the bottom of the page.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2013 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 16, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Oct 03, 2010 | Linksys WRT54GC Compact Wireless-G...
Nov 12, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Sep 23, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Nov 16, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 22, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Apr 30, 2008 | Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: