Question about Computers & Internet
I pressed the pc button at the very top right of the keyboard and the computer shut down. However the hard drive will not turn back on now. How do I get my hard drive to start and work again?
Your computer is in STAND-BY position..
RE-PRESS the same button, and your computer will be back to normal
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | Ubuntu 12.04 USB Bootable Flash Drive 2 GB...
Apr 17, 2014 | Dell Dimension Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite C650 series C655S9520D
Sep 07, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5923...
Dec 20, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 03, 2010 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Oct 24, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Apr 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!