If you have an iPod nano or Fifth Generation iPod (iPod with video):
- Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it.
- Scroll up one menu item. This should be Settings.
- Press the Center (Select) button. This takes you to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it; in English, this is the "Reset All Settings" option.
- Scroll up to the third menu item from the bottom one. This should be Language.
- Press the Center button to select Language.
- Select your preferred language from the list.
If this does not work.
Reset your iPod
—Depending on how much you've used your iPod since selecting the language, simply resetting your iPod may cause it to forget the current language setting, enabling you to select a new one. See "How to Reset iPod"
- Connected. Eject before disconnecting
- Sync in Progress. Please wait...
- Do not disconnect
: When you reset your iPod, all your music and data files are saved, though you may need to reset some customized settings.