Question about Computers & Internet
Hi I just got this PC from my uncle for 5 Gs and need the sound driver to use the PC... He took the Hard disk that was in the PC and he says he had no CDs with the PC in the first place.... so I have to get the driver somehow.... please help..
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Apr 18, 2010 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Feb 22, 2010 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Nov 16, 2009 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Jul 12, 2009 | Asrock P4VM890 - Motherboard - micro ATX -...
Jan 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2007 | Biostar M7TDB Motherboard
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!