Problem connecting my any mobile through data cable to my pc
I have installed freshly new windows and all required drivers from my mother board cd but i am unable connect my moble to my pc when every i put my data cable it gives an error that disconnected and in seconds shows connected i am unable to install the necessary drivers but i have installed the pc suite for that mobile i have also changed the data cable please help me i am helpless
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. you possibly have a malfunction inverter board which is internal to the PC. 2. this will require a qualified tech to dismantle the pc and replace the component board that connects to the video card that is integrated to the mother board. 2. if the video card is not working this will require a new mother board to be installed. 3. there is a cable also in some models that connect the video display to the mother board and this cable could have be dislodged and the results is no screen.
windows XP and above version of operatin system do not require audio cable connection from mother board to cd rom drive, check ur sound driver
Follow the instruction on the motherboards manual and use the driver cd provided with the motherboard for the proper sound driver.
Nokia 1100 is non-compatible with PC, you require Nokia 3300 and above. you require data cable for your mobile and Nokia pc suite for driver. First install PC suite then connect mobile to pc through data cable. connect mobile only when asked by pc suite.
Hi fyrefly, I'm guessing the hdd is connected to, SATA1 port on the MB & the hdd is also listed in the boot menu! (So it should load). If not check it. Make sure it is. You mentioned above you have Win XP w/SP3 installed. That is very tough to imagine, unless you had the hdd installed on your old board when you updated it to SP3. If I'm correct you need to do a fresh install of windows on the hdd. Windows can see all the old drivers & hasn't a clue what to do with them. So it sends you to safe mode. I can understand that you do not want to loose your personal data. The best way to not loose your data would be to hook up your old board with the hdd. Add a second SATA or PATA drive to the system & copy & past all your personal data to the SATA or PATA slave drive. Here is a list of what you need to back up. C:\Documents and Settings\ User name\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book C:\Documents and Settings\ User name\Desktop C:\Documents and Settings\ User name\Favorites C:\Documents and Settings\ User name\Local Settings\Identities C:\Documents and Settings\ User name\My Documents Data from any program you may have installed. Once the data has been copied to a slave drive you can put it back into the new Asus board. Boot to the windows CD & format the hdd & install windows. It's always recommended to do a fresh install of windows when upgrading to a newer board. There’s only one exception to this rule. That is if the MB your switching to is exactly the same as the old MB. You do not need to put the old mother board back into your case for this data retrieval. Grab a couple of books about 1" to 2" thick & lay em on a table. Take a static bag (Like the one that covered the MB & lay it over the books). Place the old MB on the static bag. Hook up your power supply, video, hdd's, keyboard, mouse & connect your monitor. Use a pen & short the power on pins coming from the MB. The system will boot. Copy & past your data to the slave drive. (Data saved)! Re-connect your new board (still in the case). Boot to the windows CD, format & install. Install your programs, printer & update windows. Copy & past your data back to your hdd. Everything should workout just fine. Windows will be happy too! I have done this more times than I can recall. Its time-consuming, I know but its worth every minute.
Good luck fyrefly! If the suggestion doesn't fly, tell me why. Thank you for using fixya. Mike
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
HAI,TO CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH CABLE OR BLUTOOTH. (i) 1.CABLE : INSTAL DRIVERS FOR THE CABLE AND LG PC SUITE,RESTART PC THEN CONNECT DATA CABLE BEDWEEN PC AND MOBILE.IT,S ORIGINAL CABLE DRIVERS ARE AUTOMATICALY INSTALED,ORDINARY CABLE MANUALLY INSTAL DRIVERS. 2.THEN FOLLOW TO CONNECT INTERNET: START>CONTROL PANNEL>SELECT NETWORK CONNECTIONS>SELECT CREATE NEW CONNECTION>FINISH.RESTART PC AND THEN CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH NEW CREATED IN NETWORK CONNECTIONS. (ii)VIA 1.BLUTOOTH:INSTAL BLUTOOTH SOAFTWARE(BLUE SOLI) AND RESTART PC. 2.ON BLUTOOTH ON MOBILE AND CONNECT MOBILE TO PC (BLUESOLI).SELECT DUN INTERNET CONNECTION TO INTERNET.
The hard drive should still have the data on it. After you install the new MB, let windows find the drivers for it. It may ask you for the MB cd for some it cant find..
Let me know how you make out.