Question about Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam NX
Should simply uninstall using your creative installation disc or remove it through Control Panel> Add/Remove Programmes. Or use this programme to remove unwanted programmes and allsorts of rubbish (it's free) http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
Posted on Oct 13, 2006
My web driver is not intall so what can i do tell me plzzzzzz
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
is the driver. if this not work, write me a line
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
You have a bad wire ,.. or a "Break" in your cord.
Hence the cam will not work.
I have had the same prob and it sucks!
Buy a new cam.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
When you don't have the drivers-cd:
- Download the XP-drivers of your webcam (and unpack them if they are zipped).
Else start with these steps
1. Uninstall whatever webcam driver you have previously attempted to install.
2. From the device manager, scan for new hardware, and your webcam will be recognized and will continue to search for a driver.
3. If asked for for further search.. choose the place where it must search (cd or your downloaded driver-map)
4. Just allow the prompts to continue with the installation.
5. When the driver is successfully installed, you can test it right away.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2013 | Microsoft Lifecam Nx-6000 Nx6000 Webcam...
Mar 09, 2011 | Creative Labs WebCam NX ULTRA
Nov 15, 2010 | Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam NX PRO
Oct 18, 2010 | Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam NX
Aug 06, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam NX-6000 Webcam
Jul 01, 2010 | Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam NX
May 02, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam NX ULTRA
Aug 01, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam NX-6000 Webcam
Oct 26, 2007 | Creative Labs WebCam NX ULTRA
1,453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!