Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Dear customer thanx 4 choosing fixya
Please note the fact that it only works if the password to the MMC Card was set in ur own mobile,where u want it to be unlocked.
This method works well for nokia cells with symbian operating system.Never tried on other cells.use any software like FXplorer that can browse files in ur cell.
1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2009 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2009 | Nokia 7373 Cellular Phone
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!