My laptop doesnot show the icon for integrated camera. it worked fine previously but i had to get the laptop formatted . i installed all the drivers but web cam is not shown like its not there and also there is no sound in the laptop
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most likely the update of Windows has doomed your webcam.
Many devices that were supported in previous versions of Windows are not supported by Windows 7.
You might try checking the Toshiba web site to see if they have updated drivers for Windows 7. If you provide the model number of the laptop, I can help you check.
try the following .
Taking still photos You can also use the integrated camera to take still photos. 1. Select Start > Control Panel > Scanners and Cameras. 2. Double-click the listing for the integrated camera, and then click Next. 3. Click Take Picture. 4. Follow the directions in the Picture Wizard to select any of the following options: ● Publish the pictures to a Web site. ● Order prints of the pictures. ● Save the pictures on your computer
if it is working your cam is working properly. then you can use it anywhere.
else there may be some problem with the camera. pl let me know your updates
Just install complate sofware not only the driver, because you installed only the driver you can use the camera.. if you use the camera without program or complate software.you meet some problem... just install complate software
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update 2. Trt to check if the camera is working .. If not, 3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer 5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen) 6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link also works for lenovo. Please rate me if you already have the result.. thanks..