I CONNECT TO THE INTERNET THROUGH MY MOTOROLA K1 MOBILE,I KEEP GETTING ERROR CODE 80072745 WHEN I TRY TO SEND A MESSAGE WITH WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER. I HAVE TRYED ALL VERTIONS FROM 5 TO 9 IT IS A PAIN,I USE A BLUETOOTH CONNECTION AND A CABLE TO MY LAPTOP,ITS THE SAME WHEN I CONNECT PHONE TO DESKTOP PLEASE HELP
If you have this error 80072745, you will get this error message -
“We were unable to sign you in to the MSN Messenger, possibly because of a problem with your Internet connection. Please try again later. 80072745′
If there's no problem with your internet connection then try this:
1) Update your anti virus software and run a full system scan.
2) If you have a Firewall on your computer, make sure that you allow MSN Messenger to access your computer.
3) Clear your browsers cache memory and cookies. Internet Explorer - Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Options. Delete Files and Delete Cookies. Mozilla Firefox - Tools > Clear Private Data or click Ctrl + Shift + Del).
4) Open Internet Explorer go to Tools > Options, make sure that “Use SSL 2.0′ and “Use SSL 3.0′ are checked.
5) Final step, click Start > Run, type in cmd and press enter.
Enter the commands below one by one, and press enter for each command regsvr32 softpub.dll – After pressing Enter A message will appear, click ok, and go to the next command, and so on, till the last command. regsvr32 wintrust.dll regsvr32 initpki.dll regsvr32 MSXML3.dll
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is very simple to get Subsidy Code for Motorola KRZR K1 Phone....Visit the site Theunlockarena.com get Subsidy Code and unlock it easily.
Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocking InstructionsWarning :
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Motorola KRZR K1 mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Motorola KRZR K1 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch ON your Motorola KRZR K1 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card,
2 - Phone will display "Enter Special Code",
3 - You can now enter the Unlock Code.
NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Motorola KRZR K1 is locked to.
WARNING: If one of theses messages appear :
- "Contact Service Provider"
- "Tampert Alter"
- "Wait before enter special Code"
- "Contact Service'
It's because you or somebody already entered too many wrong codes, you
just have to leave the Motorola KRZR K1 ON with the errors message and
after 40 minutes to 2 hours the message "Enter Code Special" will appear
This is sometimes caused by the cache left on Internet Explorer. If your internet's working fine, then follow these steps. Close MSN Messenger Open Internet Explorer. Set it to work offline (File > Work Offline) Close Internet Explorer and reopen it. Now set it to work online (File > Work Offline). Open Command Prompt (Start > Run > type "cmd" and hit enter) Type "ipconfig /flushdns". You should recieve a message that your DNS has been successfully flushed. You should now be able to connect to MSN Messenger. Open MSN and see if the problem is fixed.
If you are encountering the error code 80072745 when you sign into Messenger try the following:
1. If you are connected to the Internet through a router, remove the connection to the router. Then, directly attach the network or modem cable to the computer. This will help determine whether the issue is related to a firewall setting on the router. Try to sign in to Messenger after you connect to the Internet. If you can connect to Messenger after bypassing your router, the issue may be related to router settings. Try resetting your router (Note: This may revert your settings back to factory default settings and may delete all your custom settings.). Please contact your router manufacturer's Help documentation or customer support channels to determine how to reset your router or enable port 1863 through the router firewall.
2. If you are signing in from a corporate environment, contact the network administrator to determine whether port 1863 is being blocked inside the network. 3. If you have Zone Alarm with IM Security installed on the computer, turn off IM Security for Messenger:
3.a. Right-click the Zone Alarm icon in the notification area, and then open the Control Center. 3.b. Click IM Security or click Security to open the IM Security settings window. 3.c. Click the Main tab or the Status tab. 3.d. Slide the Protection Level slider to Off to turn off IM Security. Note: This procedure will change the IM Security settings for any instant messaging programs that are installed on the computer. 3.e. Sign in to Messenger again to determine whether the issue is resolved.
4. If you are connecting to the Internet using a Wireless Data card through a mobile phone network, please contact your mobile internet provider to verify if you need to additional data plans that enable you to connect to the Messenger service.
Hope that helps!
Hi Beba28, you can go to message menu and check the mms messages and then upload the picture to send mms messages for internet check the gprs services and then connect the gprs to connect to internet, once connected follow the instructions on screen.