Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The 1st it doesn't that's normal the 2nd time it does "less soap plz" this one stumped me about a mounth ago if ok ther change ccu board under top back
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2013 | GE Dishwashers
Mar 17, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jul 02, 2012 | Jenn-Air JCD2389G Side by Side...
Apr 10, 2012 | GE Refrigerators
Jun 29, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jan 31, 2011 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Welcome to FixYa.com
1. Remove air cleaner and air intake hose assembly.
2. Remove center dash trim panel.
3. Remove center console cup holder assembly.
4. Remove floor console assembly.
5. Remove console side panels.
6. Remove Transmission Control Module ftMJ bracket.
1. Remove TCM.
8. Remove shifter cable from transaxle operating lever by removing nut and clip.
9. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever assembly by removing clip.
10. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever mechanism.
11. Remove cable from firewall grommet by removing grommet assembly nuts.
12. Remove gearshift cable from vehicle.
Lift and rotate the gearshift hand lever into the park (F9 gate position and remove the ignition
key. This confirms the shift lever is in the gated park (F9 position.
After confirming the park gate position. turn the ignition switch . If the starter will operate. the
park gate position is correct. Move the shift lever into the neutral (NJ position. If the starter
will operate in this position, the linkage is properly adjusted. If the starter fails to operate in
either position, linkage adjustment is required.
1. Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
2. Place the gearshift lever in park (F9 gate position and remove key.
3. Loosen the cable adjustment screw at the transaxle operating lever.
4. Pull the transaxle operating lever fully forward to the park detent position.
5. Release the park brake, then rock the vehicle to assure it is in park lock. Reset the park
6. Tighten the cable adjustment screw to 8 Nm (10 inch Ibs.J. Gearshift cable should now be
1. Check adjustment by usinq the precedinq procedure.
Thank you for Using FixYa.com
Kind Regards, Lee
Your Master Technician FixYa Expert
Jan 31, 2011 | 1997 Chrysler Sebring
Rear Feed, Continuous Forms
Use the rear-feed path for printing on single-thickness,
Use the single-sheet path (top feed) for graphics or charts.
! If you have paper in the paper path, be sure to remove it
before installing rear-feed paper.
1 Lock Lever
2 Upper Tractor Cover
4 Lower Tractor Cover
1 Move the paper lever to the position marked "REAR."
2 Grasp the tabs lift off the paper separator.
3 Pull up on the lock levers and open the tractor covers.
Then, move the right tractor to fit the width of the paper.
4 Place the first two holes in the paper over the tractor pins
on either side. Close the tractor covers.
5 Move the left tractor to align the edge of the paper with
the appropriate reference mark (1). Then, push back the
6 Adjust the position of the right tractor to center the holes
in the paper on the pins. Then, push back the right lock
7 Install the paper separator. Place the wire guide (1) on the
pull-up roller assembly (2).
8 Press FF/LOAD. The paper feeds into the printer.
! The factory default setting for the Top of Form (where
the printing should begin) is one inch down from the top
of the page. To change the setting, see "Using Your
Printer, Top of Form (TOF)."
Top Feed (Single Sheets)
Use the single-sheet path for letterhead stationery, memos,
and individual envelopes.
! If you have continuous-form paper in the path, press
PARK to remove it before loading single sheets.
1 Make sure the printer is on and deselected (SEL light off).
2 Place the paper lever in the position marked "TOP."
3 Open the carriage cover. Raise the paper separator to the
4 Make sure the wire feed guide (1) is secured in the sheet
5 Adjust the paper feed guides (1) for the width of the paper.
Place a sheet of paper in the separator. The paper will feed
into the printer.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy New Year!
Jan 04, 2011 | OKI MICROLINE 320 Turbo Matrix Printer
May 03, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: