- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
We have designed many of our car seats to work with more than one base, for your convenience. Please see the chart here for Classic Connect models.
The SnugRide Click Connect 30, 35, 35LX and 40 infant car seat carriers are compatible with any SnugRide Click Connect infant car seat base. Consumers should adhere to the height and weight requirements for the SnugRide Click Connect infant car seat carriers as stated in their owner's manual; however, the SnugRide Click Connect 40 infant car seat carrier is restricted to a height limit of 32 inches when used with a SnugRide Click Connect 30, 35 or 35LX base.
The canopies simply pull off of the carrier. You would have to replace both the plastic and the fabric. You can order replacement sets from Graco for about fifty bucks, but that's kind of expensive. I don't think you can replace just the canopy. I'd call/email them to confirm.
this is because of the foam inside it got expired and its a cheap quality ..some time smells like onions...u better replace the foam it is not good for your childs health......i had the same problem......
first you will need to remove the liner of the carseat, you will have to carefully remove the small harnesses from the fabric but as you do so label the back with a sharpie or draw a diagram so you know how to get it back on!
wash the fabric on COLD only and dry on very LOW heat to prevent SHRINKING because it will be hard to put it back on if it shrinks!
wipe the seat with a dishcloth of soap and water, do not use harsh chemicals on the carseat itself as even if you let it air dry the chemical smell or any residue could make your child sick.
If this is for the Graco Snugride (I have the Windsor model from the Quattro Travel System), this will work:
1. Push the Graco canopy to one side, exposing the plastic support bars that hold the canopy in place.
2. The center of the support is where the canopy comes apart. Using both hands, pull the canopy support bar apart (as if you were playing tug-of-war). It's best to grab the curved ends and pull HARD (and point it away to the side so that you don't hit your face).
3. Once the support bars are apart, remove the old Graco canopy and slip on the new/freshly washed canopy.
4. Secure the support bars by snapping them shut, and then slide the canopy into place.
You have to unlatch the shoulder straps from underneath then unscrew the side handle to remove the elastic. Then your able to completely remove the cover. Just pay attention, because getting if off is the easy part, putting it back can proove difficult. Good Luck!
Yes they can be purchased at www.gracobaby.com. You will need to look at the seat and get the model number, serial number (or date of manufactor) from the white sticker on the back of your seat. The clips are $2.50 a piece and are sold individually. The shipping was $4.95 for three of them.
Also, when I entered the model number it didn't recognize it right away because I misinterpreted a zero for an "o". So make sure to try both.