Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Help me! ineed to install a FREE sound driver i have no sound device or sound and i did before i have also tried system restore
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
I need help this sound drive.
Posted on Apr 18, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 28, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 01, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 30, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 03, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Apr 03, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
1,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: