- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sir it can not be repaired by reseting phone you have to update software of phone if does not succes there must be a technecal problem we can do anything if there is a technecal problem in your inside phone.you have to visit nearest mobile repair shop thanks
Increase the phone volume. You'll get a ding for missed call from the PDA volume side, but the phone volume controls the ringer volumes and voice features... Access it from the buttons on the side or with settings menu.
If the volume is already maxxed, try updating the firmware on the device. You'll need to have the phone attached to a PC via USB cable, download and run the package. It'll wipe out your address book and other data on the phone though so make sure you have this backed up or can replace it.
Good luck :)
try doing a hard reset just make sure you hotsync first so you can backup all your information. Always keep in mind the software you have loaded write it down and the website you got them from along with any registration codes. when doing a hard reset you will lose all the information and programs on the phone basically it will take you back to the way you first bought it.
How to Hard Reset a Treo 755
To perform a hard reset/clean wipe of a Treo 755, do the following:
1. Remove the battery cover from the back of the device.
2. Press and hold the power (red phone) button.
3. While holding the red power button remove and replace the battery from the device.
4. When you see the "Access Powered" screen on the device take you finger off of the power button. At this point, you'll be prompted to erase the device by pressing up on the directional pad.