a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Share photos through the Internet the same way you would
share other news - in a Yahoo! email message.
Yahoo! Mail may be your go-to choice for text emails, but
the free email program also offers the ability to attach photos with your
There's no additional charge to send photos with Yahoo!,
though the more photos you attach, the more time it may take for your email to
get to the recipient.
Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.
Click the "New" button. If prompted, click
"New Email Message."
Enter the recipient's name into the "To" field,
or click the "To" link and select the name from your Contacts folder.
Enter a subject line and type a message into the body
section of the email window.
Click the "Attach Files" button.
Click the "Browse" button to the right of
Go to the first picture to include and double-click it.
This lists the file path in the "File 1" box.
Click the "Browse" button for "File 2"
and repeat the process.
To attach more than five pictures, click the "Attach
More Files" link.
Click the "Attach Files" button.
Depending upon your computer's speed and the files' size, it
may take a few seconds to a few minutes to complete the attachment process.
Emailing a photo as an attachment on your iPad, just open your photo album, tap on the photo you want to send, then tap the email button on the top right. Make sure you have your default email client set up. I don't think at this time the ipad is able to sent files as attachments with out third part software. I've been told that the Good reader works to send files. I know alot of people also use dropbox and just put a link to a file they want to attach. I hope that answers your question.
I believe that you don't just want to attach the photos. what you need is to insert them inline, in the email itself.
So here is how you can do it:
1. First you will need to enable the Yahoo rich text editor. You can do this by clicking rich text next to the subject line.
2. The next step is to locate the image you want to send inline on the web. Either navigate to its URL, or if it's located on your computer you will need to upload it on a free sharing server.
3. Once you have the image on the web just copy and paste it in the rich text editor where you want it inserted, or drag it and drop it there.
This is all!
Hope this helps,
Here are the instructions to send an attachment with your email in G-Mail:
1) Log into your G-Mail account. 2) Select, 'Compose Mail'. 3) Look to the top of the page, See: 'To' > Under that see, 'Subject'. 4) Just under the word 'Subject, see - 'Attach a file' (it will have a little paperclip icon in front of it) 5) Click on, 'Attach a File' and select the file or document you wish to attach with your email. 6) Compose your email and click, 'Send'
Your document will be sent with your email.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thanks!
On my computer if i have a draft i go to the drafts click drafts it brings up all drafts find the draft you want to send the photo with, double click this draft as it comes up at the top below the subject field you will see a paperclip image click this it will take you to your files find the pic or photo file click find the photo you want to send click it and it will attach then just send. This is on vista and with firefox browser maybe different with like IE7. Good Luck hope this helps.
You can only send so much html (hyper text markup language) over a Yahoo personal email account. Try toning down what you send, it true that Yahoo mail support 10Mb transmissions, but what they don't tell is they base that number on text being sent. If your problem continues call here: Customer Care http://help.yahoo.com/ 1-866-562-7219