Youtube needs additional plug-ins software in order to play flash videos.
Download and install Adobe Flash Player to play videos in Youtube.
1. From your browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox) address bar type: www.adobe.com
2. On the right part of the page click on Get Adobe Flash Player
3. In "Install Adobe Flash Player" page, it is recommended to unchecked the free Mcafee Security Scan if your computer already has a anti-virus software.
4. Click on Agree and Install now.
5. You'll see this message, click the link to download the flash player.
Your download will start automatically.
If it does not start, click
here to download
6. Choose the location to save the flash player file.
Saved files from Mozilla Firefox is located under Downloads folder under My Documents while Desktop is the default location of files downloaded from Internet Explorer.
7. After downloading the flash player, close all browser to begin with the Adobe Flash Player Installation.
8 Double Click the Adobe Flash Player file from your computer, to install ( It only runs in a matter of second to finish )