It is a little bit complicate, but you can set it, you need to set the watch to calendar function first, i recommend you tu use the instrucction step by step in the CD. you have a great watch with perpetual calendar working until 2100 year.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are very observant! Timex watches don't have a way to adjust the day.
However, if you turn the hands clockwise you will see the day advance.
So, heres the secret, follow exactly:
1. Turn the hands until the day of the week shows the day before. If today is Wednesday then turn the hands until the watch shows Tuesday
2 Adjust the date to the day before. If today is the 17th then adjust it to the 16th
3. Now pull the crown all the out and and advance the hands until the date changes to the correct date, 17 in this example. This happens at midnight. Continue the movement in a clockwise direction for a few more hours and you should see the day change to the correct day.
4. Now continue to move in a clockwise direction until you have the current time. Remember that your date/day changed at midnight so if the current time is after lunch(noon) you must continue past noon to get to the correct time. If you don't do this correctly your date will change every day at noon instead of midnight.
If you don't succeed the first time, try, try again!
Good luck, Michael, Watchmaker to the Stars!
THE SETTING FOR THE DAYS ARE AUTOMATIC DEPENDING ON THE YEAR YOU FEED.
IT MAY SOUND ODD BUT PLEASE CHECK THE YEAR YOU ARE FEEDING I.E IS IT 2010 OR 2011.IF IT IS 2011 THE DAYS WILL BE ONE DAY ADVANCED.IF STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS ASK THE RETAILER /COMPANY TO REPLACE THE WATCH, IF IT IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD.
mcdevito75 here, The stem has 2 positions, first adjust the day or month by going thru the 24 hour cycle with the stem. once set, slip a finger nail just ubder the stem and lift carefully this should allow you to change the DATE adjust to 1 date before the date you need, now pull the stem out to adjust date and time of day turn sten the complete 24 hour cycle to achieve the correct date and time of day. Now your watches day and date are set and will change to the next day date on time, around Mid nite 1 --2 AM.
I believe that you have to keep turning the time forward until the correct day comes up, Given that, I suggest that you wait until Tuesday so you'll only have to go through 24 hours of time before your day clicks from Monday to Tuesday.
For Invicta chronographs to set the day you need to pull the crown out to position 3 (2nd click after releasing the crown/ furthest crown position/ same position to adjust time). You can only set the day by rotating the crown clockwise. Every 24 hours of clockwise rotation will move the day indicator forward 1 position (Mon>Tue, Tue>Wed, etc). If your watch is set one day ahead of the correct day (Its Tuesday but the watch displays Wednesday for example) you will need to rotate the crown clockwise through the entire remainder of the week in order to get to the correct day, you CANNOT rotate the crown counter-clockwise in order to move the indicator back a day.
Sorry, I don't have a solution to this problem but I am experiencing the exact same problem with my Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk A-T (JY0000-53E). It automatically sets the year to 2016 and the day to the previous day. For example, if it's currently Tuesday, the watch will indicate that it's Monday. And instead of the year being 2010, the watch will indicate that it's 2016. I have to reset my watch daily. I'm not really sure how long my watch has had this issue but I first noticed it in March, 2010.
hi, first you kepp the day and date set yesterday's , for example today is 31st and monday so you set 30th and sunday , now keep rolling time by key till day and date has complitaly changed,remind that do not roll anty clock, it may be damages to your watch,now when you get change day and date its a midnight of 31st and monday, now set the time and get started ,