- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Video Controller works off of the RGB principal. RED/Green/Blue pixels. The mix color is dependent on the formation and density of the pixel and rates. When one or more colors are absent the only functioning color will dominate, and it is Green in your case. The screen liquid crystals in Red and Blue are failing and only a screen replacement will fix the situation.
Follow the following solutions, this should fix up your trouble 1. Turn yourmonitor on. It should be on for at least 20 minutes before you continue. 2.Press the"Auto/Select" button on the front of your computer's monitor. Thescreen will be wavy while the adjustment happens. When the screen stops beingwavy, the faded colors should no longer be visible. Follow steps 1 and 2 if you do not have a disk for the monitor.
hi there, it may be that the RGB balance has been changed. Try getting a person that knows about monitors to calibrate the colors correctly. Or, connect the computer to a different monitor. If it still displays blue, it's a problem for a expert.
it is very simple, by default in monitor circuit RGB (Red, Green, Blue) tube is installed. and in combination of both of three colors we are able to view colorful image. due to non functionalty of Red color u r not able to view red color in screen, either you replace picture tube or purchase new monitor. coz cost of this tube is equal to monitor.
There are three Cathod Ray guns responsible for the millions of colors.All colors are produced by mixing the three basic colors namely Red Green and Blue (RGB) at suitable proportion. If any one of the three guns fail firing then we get improper colors. This can be rectified by
(1) hitting the monitor at the back by keeping it on a pillow the screen facing down - it will reolve the problem if the failure is due to the loosening of the Head due to repeated thermal expansion and contaction.
(2) check the signal cable for loose connection, twisting etc on both ends - at the back of the CPU and Monitor (it is fixed)
TRY YOUR LUCK
You got a loose connection on your VGA 15pin Socket. everytime the color signal got loose there is a invert video.or missing color signal.Possible cause in which terminals in a bad contacts with wires. preparably the RGB color signal, replace only the 15 pin male socket... which is pin 1 for Red pin 2 for Green pin 3 for Blue..
others pins just trace the signal.. don't worry its color coded.
There are three Cathod Ray guns responsible for the millions of
colors.All colors are produced by mixing the three basic colors namely
Red Green and Blue (RGB) at suitable proportion. If any one of the
three guns fail firing then we get improper colors.
(1) Simply tap on the monitor and see the result.(Keep the monitor on during this trial.)
(2) Disconnect the Monitor.and Slap it at the back by keeping it on a pillow with the screen facing down - it will resolve the problem if the failure is due to the loosening of the Head due to repeated thermal expansion and contraction.
(3) check the signal cable for loose connection, twisting etc on both ends - at the back of the CPU and Monitor (it is fixed) -
(4)tighten the screws at the backside of the CPU
in Monitor CRT Red-Blue-green cathode guns are there.. Mixing of these colour we can get the original colour chrominace technique. if any of the colour gun is faulty we would get more REad or blue or green picture. Measure RGB voltages. you can verfify which gun is faulty. if then check RGB processing circuits. Else there might be problem Chrominance colour decoder system. Contact service centre