Question about Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
I do not have the instructions to the time zone settings for Yuma, Az. Could you please help me out?
Sorry it took so long to give you a answer to your problem. I hope this information help you with the problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day! Setting The Time, The First Time IMPORTANT: The first time you connect your new SmartSet® clock radio to the AC outlet the internal computer will automatically set the time correctly for the Eastern Time Zone, which is the initial default setting. The display will scan for a few seconds and then show the correct Day and Time in the Eastern zone. If you live in the Eastern Time zone, there?s nothing else to do. Your clock is set correctly and running. If you do not live in the Eastern Time zone you must change the default zone display to your own zone. You only do this one time and the SmartSet® will remember the new default zone setting and will always return to that setting after a power interruption. There are 7 time zones programmed into your SmartSet® clock radio as follows: ZONE 1 ? Atlantic Time ZONE 2 ? Eastern Time (Default Setting) ZONE 3 ? Central Time ZONE 4 ? Mountain Time ZONE 5 ? Pacific Time ZONE 6 ? Yukon Time ZONE 7 ? Hawaiian Time To change the default time zone display, depress the Time Zone button. The number ?02? will appear on the display indicating that the default zone is ZONE 2, Eastern Time
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2016 | Emerson Smart Set Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio...
on Jun 12, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
I couldn't figure out how to change the time zone because I didn't have the manual. Here's how to change time zone:
1. On top of clock you hold down time zone button
2. Push the up or down button to change the time zone. There are 7 time zones. The clock is set at zone 2 -Eastern Standard time. My zone is 3 -Central Time - I then had to manually set the correct time -(I'm not sure why but I did that) To test if the time zone worked properly I switched the time zones and the time on the clock adjusted automatically to the associated time for that area. I, of course, moved it back to zone 3 and the correct time for central time was displayed. I am waiting to see if the time properly adjust when time the DST changes. Also, for the manual: http://www.emersonradio.com/owner_manuals_list.php?ID=157
This is the manufacturers website (Emerson) for the EZ Set clock radio. Hope this helps.
Oct 03, 2013 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Nov 29, 2009 | Clock Radios
Apr 27, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Apr 18, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
Oct 21, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 28, 2007 | Emerson CKS3029 Clock Radio
1,668 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: