Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
It goes through the Windows mobile title and t mobile title, then it keeps doing that. I need help, please?
First make sure your phone is fully charged. Then check...
It may be the storage card - if you take the storage card out it will boot up and you can put it back in. - pain in the a## but it may work. Or Try taking the SIM card out, boot it up, turn it off, replace the card, and turn it on again.
Last resort is a hard reboot. If you did a hard reboot and nothing happened then you did not do it successfully. To do a hard reboot.
- with the phone powered off
- press the two soft keys, yes the left and right soft keys which are the two dash keys labeled - -
- while keeping it pressed, press the power button down
- keep the power button pressed down for 1 - 2 seconds and then release the power button while still holding down the two soft keys. Keep holding down the soft keys until a black screen appears and prompts appear
- now release the soft keys and follow prompts
- if you dont see the black screen with the reset option, pull the battery out, reinsert it and repeat the above steps
- when you see the black screen with the reset option, press the Send button to confirm the reset.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Oct 08, 2011 | Samsung SGH-T339 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Clutch i465 Cell Phone
Jun 21, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Nov 15, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Apr 06, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
1,315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: