Question about Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through Scanner
Is there a way to have both the Fujitsu Scan Partner fi-5120C, document scanner, and Canon canoscan 8600f photo scanner, installed on the same machine without having a conflict. I had the fi-5120C installed, working perfectly, then installed the Canoscan 8600f and it conflicts with the fi-5120C. When I try to scan a document on the fi-5120C, the Canoscan expects to scan it.
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Kindly reply back immediately once you get my email.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jun 11, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 07, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jul 30, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 29, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Oct 23, 2007 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jul 31, 2007 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through...
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: