Question about Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Cleaned out ink waste. unable to reprogram printer to stop message ink well full.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. – I would greatly appreciate a FixYa! rating if the solution I provided fixed or helped you resolve your problem.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!