Question about Audiovox Jensen NVX-3000PC 7 Windows XP Personal Computer with Navigation PC Desktop
Are you referring to the white underscore in the upper left corner of the monitor on bootup? It is very likely that a device driver is hanging on boot up.
To find out which one:
1. Upon restart, press F8 (several times) to force the Windows startup menu to load.
2. When the menu loads, select the option that allows you to manually confirm or deny the loading of each device driver.
3. When you have discovered which driver is not loading, perform another reboot, and do the step by step confirmation again, and say NO to that driver.
4. Finish loading windows, and correct the issue with the offending driver.
5. Reboot yet again, and allow windows to load normally.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2010 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Dec 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Apr 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2009 | ASUS VX2S-AK039G T7500/2.2/200/2G/15/VBU ...
Aug 26, 2007 | IBM NetVista A40 PC Desktop
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: