Question about Audiovox Jensen NVX-3000PC 7 Windows XP Personal Computer with Navigation PC Desktop
Are you referring to the white underscore in the upper left corner of the monitor on bootup? It is very likely that a device driver is hanging on boot up.
To find out which one:
1. Upon restart, press F8 (several times) to force the Windows startup menu to load.
2. When the menu loads, select the option that allows you to manually confirm or deny the loading of each device driver.
3. When you have discovered which driver is not loading, perform another reboot, and do the step by step confirmation again, and say NO to that driver.
4. Finish loading windows, and correct the issue with the offending driver.
5. Reboot yet again, and allow windows to load normally.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2013 | Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop Computer
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario 2200 Notebook
Aug 06, 2009 | Samsung Q45 Notebook
Mar 27, 2009 | Dell Latitude C600 Pentium III 750MHz,...
Mar 18, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Jun 04, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P205-S6287 Notebook PC
Mar 24, 2008 | GPS
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: