- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this sw has a link with initial device and you are allowed to use on a single machine only. your license is registered and you can only get a trial period on any other CPU you have to contact MS to get a new installation key and you have to uninstall from initial pc too.
My personal openion is , by using just only Registry cleaners will not solve your problem
We need to get rid of every supported file.
so suggest you for
1) Uninstall the application
3) Use Regsitry Cleaners
4) After successfull cleanup of regsitry go into registry for manual removal by clicking Start -> Run --> Regedit
5) Now locate HKEY_LOCAL_USER -> Software ->
Here locate the application matches with the name of MS Streets (actually i have not used this, so i am not sure about the exact name, but i am sure that you will locate it)
And DELETE that key
6) Same is for HKEY_Current_User--> Software
7) Now go into System Drive (usually C drive) and locate the programfiles -> MS Streets
(again i have not used this, so i am not sure about the exact name, but i am sure that you will locate it)
And DELETE It.
8) Now restart the system
9) Now we need to use some JUNK FILE CLEANERS for get rid of other supported files
so i suggest you to go with Tune-Up Utilities 2008 version (its trial ware for 30 Day - Fully Functional)
so from that use your JUNK FILE CLEANER
10) After successfull clean up i incist you to execute the Defragmentation process on system drive (usually C drive) so that we can close the backdoor for support files.
11) So after doing all above MAINTANANCE then try to install the application once again
If problem persists.
Please let me know, then I personally get involved with this topic
If you have a legitimate legal licensed copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips, you can call Microsoft for free support. If you are receiving a message that it is not a valid license key, then you have likely purchased pirated software - Microsoft only distributes S&T via 1) boxed retail version, or 2) volume license. Since you paid only $40 for an $80 product, I suspect you got suckered. Call 1-800-R-U-LEGIT to contact MS about your problem....there have been reports of Microsoft providing free software to those that were suckered into purchasing pirated software (with the assumption that you will help them catch the person that sold it to you.).
call 1-800-936-5700 this program Microsoft Streets and Trips with GPS locator has unlimited tech support
I had this same problem - you must have your product key with you - they will re-direct you to a website that will solve your problem - it just.. goes away.
I guess the guys at Microsoft are earning thier billion dollar bonuses today
It is possible that in your computer, the disc drive is not the "E:\" drive. For instance, on my computer, the disc drive is the "D:\" drive - you would just substitute the drive letters.
What version of Windows are you running? - it could make a big difference.
Also, you can try double-clicking on "My Computer," and then double-clicking on the disc drive - it will cause the CD to load better than entering in "e:\setup_ST,exe ". Also, check your spelling - there should be a "." (period) in between ST and exe, not a comma.