Question about Computers & Internet
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 11, 2010 | Mercury Computers & Internet
May 01, 2010 | Abit A17 Guru Motherboard
Feb 25, 2010 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 08, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 23, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!