Question about Computers & Internet
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2009 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2008 | Sony VAIO PCV-RS320 PC Desktop
Jun 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2007 | Compaq Presario 5WV280 (202553-003) PC...
Jan 23, 2017 | VIA Computers & Internet
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!