Question about PC Desktops
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Jun 25, 2014 | PC Desktops
Oct 29, 2009 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Nov 06, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 20, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 07, 2008 | Sony VAIO PCV-RS320 PC Desktop
Jun 09, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 18, 2008 | PC Desktops
Feb 13, 2007 | Compaq Presario 5WV280 (202553-003) PC...
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!