Cannot install download software to my PC. It's supposed to be saved in my computer, but after using the wizard I can't find If or where the file is saved. I have Windows XP. Pictures are not stored in the camera on a memory card, but in the camera somewhere.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Copying pictures from your camera to your computer is very easy. Just follow the steps below so you can download them in no time.
1. Some digital cameras come with a software that helps you copy pictures from your camera to your computer. Install the software on your computer.
2. Connect the camera to your computer using the USB cable.
3. You can also use a memory card and memory card reader. All you have to do is to remove the memory card from your camera and insert it into the memory card reader.
4. Once you have connected the camera to your computer or your memory card card into the memory card reader, your computer will detect the connection and ask what you want to do with the pictures. --> If you connected your camera with a USB cable, click Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK. --> If you are using a memory card reader, click Copy pictures to a folder on my computer using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK.
5. When the Scanner and Camera Wizard appears, click Next. Choose the folder where you want your pictures to be downloaded.
Yes, you can download photos from your QV-770 into your computer. The first thing to do is install the driver of your digital camera into the computer. Once installed connect the digital camera to the computer using the usb cord that goes along with the camera. Upon connection a window will open and will show the picture that are saved in the camera. Press ctrl key and click all the pictures that you want to transfer to your computer. If you want to select all just press ctrl A. Right click and in the drop down command select send to and choose my documents to save the pictures in your computers hard drive. If you have other concerns in regards to this topic just feel free to make comments. Thank you hope this help.
Hi Amimbue 1985,there are a few ways to upload pictures without using a software disc.
Transfer your photos to your computer with a use of a USB cable provided with your camera.
Connect the USB cable to your camera and computer. Your PC will recognize it as an external storage and you can copy your pictures from it.
How to copy pictures: 1. Go to my computer 2.Select the drive for your camera and go to the folder where all your pictures are 3.Ctrl + A (to select all pictures) 4.Create a folder for your pictures on your local drive (or you may also paste it on any existing folder) 5.Ctrl + V to paste pictures on folders
Once you have a local copy on your computer you may then upload on any web applications that you wish, such as facebook or flicker etc.
Option 2: You may also use Google's software called Picasa, it's free for downloading.
Please visit this link for the application: http://www.google.com/picasa/
How to download Picasa
1. Download Picasa by visiting: http://www.google.com/picasa/ 2. Click " download Picasa " 3. Click save file once prompted and save it on your desktop for easy viewing. (if you are using firefox, wait for it to download and just double click on it to run the application once done) 4.Run the picasa application on your desktop to install the software. 5. It is recommended to restart your computer after installation. 6.Plug the USB cable from your camera and computer and picasa will automatically get your pictures from your camera.
(you may now have the option to upload your pictures )
I hope this helps.
Once you have download and installed the application, it will automatically get the pictures on your camera once plugged in. You may upload it directly to picasa or any web application of your choice.
Unfortunately, the program that came with your camera is called the "Vivitar Experience Image Manager", and that program does not allow download to your computer - at least not directly. It's frustrating to have a storage application that will not allow transfer to your image folder on your computer. The only way I have found to save the images to the computer is to e-mail them to myself using the Vivitar Experience Image Manager e-mail feature (Hotmail or Gmail) or to post them to Facebook or other sharing website and download them from that site onto your hard-drive. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa.
Finepix are notorious for sending out CD's with camera for installing that produce problems. Would suggest visiting their website and downloading a current version from there. This may well solve all the problems you seem to be having.