How activate free bsnl gprs in pospaid
BSNL connection on your mobile phone:
1) Make two connections like BSNL111 and BSNL222
2) Select the application you got to have the full connection working on.
Surpassingly “web” now just select “BSNL111” profile and select a link like wap.cellone.in the page will get open,
just press the red button such that the “web” application goes in the background.
Make sure that the gprs connection is still established with the web app.
Two parallel lines on the top left of the screen will confirm this
3) Now open any other app that requires web connection like opera. Select BSNL222 and open any other link like
wap.google.com, u will get AN error.
the aim of using the other app is to perform multi-channel gprs,
this is verified by seeing some dots on the pre-existing connection established by “web” ACCESS DENIED.
403 Forbidden - You are not allowed to communicate with the requested resource.”
4) close opera and open web and open a site like esato.com
5) if everything is done as said here then esato will load and THTS IT! We have the whole internet!
Mar 14, 2009 |
HTC P3300 Smartphone