a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to connect to internet you must activate packet data it will be provided by network provider contact customber care to know more if you are using airtel you need to activate mobile office, sms (mo) to 56123
1. Get GPRS activated on your phone number from your service provider.
2. Install the PC suite of LG on your PC. That means install the phones drivers. When you do this all drivers including that of phone ad modem will be installed.
3. Ask you service provider for the following info
a) IP Address.
b) Proxyport Number.
c) Proxy Port settings.
And set then to your phone.
4. Connect the phone to the PC and allow Windows to detect the phone and load its drivers.
5. Go to Control Panel->Network Connections.
6. Setup the dialup connection for your phone modem.
7. Your service provider will also give you the number to dial from your dialup connection. Enter that in the dialup.
The connection will take around ten seconds. And you are on.
Sounds like you have high speed internet and also want a dialup connection as well. Maybe as a backup.
Anyway, your pc will need have a dialup modem installed in it.
If you already have one installed then you will also need a dialup ISP account. Some times an ISP will provide dialup in addition to broadband. Ask you ISP or call AOL.
Right click My Computer icon and then My Properties. Click on the Devices tab and check hhe list for Modems. See if your modem appears and if is correctly installed (an exclamation point beside iyour modem, means there is an instalation error).
If everything is OK, you still have to setup the dialup connection:enter the phone number to connect , the username and password, supplied by your ISP provider.
you must check your phone line and make sure it is a clear and static clear line. listen to the connectioin for a dial tone and for the roviders dialup tone. you must determine if the problem is your service provider or a problem on your end. you should have a customer suport number for your service provoder. if you dont search the web for there customer sopport number. usualy they will helpm you troublshoot your problem. also your service provider line may be buse. I thank though if it is you would recieve amessage stating as such. I have had my modem taken out by lightning. in that case. it will do nothing. I had to have the provider troubleshoot from ther end to my mopdem to vewrify my modem wasw fried