- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, You just need to have the right internet settings installed on your phone.Call your service provider with a request for the same and they'll send you the settings for your handset.Afterwards,open your browser(opera mini) for internet connections. Hope this helps.Thanks!
If your Nokia 5200 says Contact service provider means The Mobile was locked to Network ,you need to Unlock the 5200 to use with any GSM Network Sim card,Get the unlock code from here onlinegsmunlock.com/nokia/rs7wp8/ and Unlock NOKIA 5200.
to connect to internet you must activate packet data it will be provided by network provider contact customber care to know more if you are using airtel you need to activate mobile office, sms (mo) to 56123
1. Get GPRS activated on your phone number from your service provider.
2. Install the PC suite of LG on your PC. That means install the phones drivers. When you do this all drivers including that of phone ad modem will be installed.
3. Ask you service provider for the following info
a) IP Address.
b) Proxyport Number.
c) Proxy Port settings.
And set then to your phone.
4. Connect the phone to the PC and allow Windows to detect the phone and load its drivers.
5. Go to Control Panel->Network Connections.
6. Setup the dialup connection for your phone modem.
7. Your service provider will also give you the number to dial from your dialup connection. Enter that in the dialup.
The connection will take around ten seconds. And you are on.