Question about Kodak EasyShare V1003 Digital Camera
Pictures come out over exposed on all settings 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time they come out with horizontal lines going through them. There is also seems to have a clicking sound when videoing. clicks a few times after turning on an after the lens is out.
Try going into the menu 8 clicks down onto the af control,and make sure its on single AF ,not continuous,as if its on continuous it will keep trying to stay in focus,if this dosent solve it its probabley a faulty lens
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2015 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2013 | Samsung Digimax D73 Digital Camera
Oct 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A470 Digital Camera
Oct 03, 2009 | Fuji FinePix E900 Zoom Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A470 Digital Camera
Jul 23, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S500 Digital Camera
Apr 29, 2008 | Casio Exilim EX-S600 Digital Camera
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!