- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, free unlock code has high chance of failure. If you insert wrong lg viewty unlock code many times, your phone will be hard locked and you can't unlock it even you purchase lg unlock code from your provider. That's why think again before you want to use free unlock code in your phone.
I understand that you need an unlock code for your LG KU990 Viewty Phone.
1. insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad
3. Enter 2945#*990#
4. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press ok6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
I had the same problem! In the end I rang virgin and they gave me the unlock code. First hold down the camera button and the lock button at the same time. This will take you to your key pad. Enter 2945#*990#. To be honest I cant remember what I selected after that I think it was unlock sim or something then it took me to a screen saying "enter NSCK. Remaining 10". Then I entered the number virgin gave me. I dont know if it was for my phone only but here it is:
2902945217800973. After I entered that it gave me a tick and then the handset reset and everything was exactly the same as before and I didnt loose my numbers or settings. I beleive remaining 10 means you have that many attempts before you get into serious trouble. I hope this works for you!