Question about Dewalt D25900k Heavy Duty Demolition Hammer Breaker

1 Answer

Ground rod driver

Sizes types and Mfg. of Ground Rod Driver that fit D25900 Type 2 Demolition Hammer

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 550 Answers

PGD 97-0603-625 (for 5/8" rod)
PGD 97-0603-750 (for 3/4" rod)

Driveze Corp.
30 Possum Circle
Norwalk, CT 06854

Tel: (800) 448-2912
Tel: (203) 853-7698
Fax: (203) 853-6317

Posted on Nov 03, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

The motor is running very slow

Check the brushes and commutator for bad contacts due to dirt, etc.
Ditto for motor bearings and associated mechanism.

If cleaning all has no results then the motor is bad.

Nov 11, 2015 | Dewalt D25900k Heavy Duty Demolition...

1 Answer

Do i have to use romex to feed a new addition to my home or can i use 12/2 or 12/3 wire that i already have

Hi - Romex is a brand name for NM type cables, and is acceptable wiring method in the 2012 National Electrical Code for use anywhere that is not a wet location in residential buildings; unless your state, county or town specifically prohibits its use.

When you say "12/2" or "12/3" all you are telling us is that you have some type of cable that consists of 2 insulated wires and a second cable type that consists of 3 insulated wires (and possibly a ground wire - but you didn't say "12/2 with Ground" as it would be indicated on the packaging. This same "12/2" or "12/3" designation is used to describe BX, AC, MC, NM, UF, and other cables, too. Since I do not know what cable type you have, I can't say that you can use it or not with any certainty. I can tell you that based on the 12/2 or 12/3 info you provided, it can be used on 20 amp circuits without a problem.

Please provide the cable type or description for a better answer.

Mar 07, 2012 | Hammering

1 Answer

Ok , im trying to find out why im useing so much electrity every month , and some one said it might be bleeding through the ground , just checking i seen the only ground goes to the electric meter box out...

The meter at the pole should have a main breaker. At that point the neutral (white wire) will be bonded to the ground and connected to one or more ground rods. from the meter to your mobile home will be an equipment ground that should not be bonded to the neutral in the panel inside your home. The equipment ground from you panel going to the frame is bonding the frame of your home to the equipment ground.

Your large loads will be your Range, Clothes Dryer, Heat, Hot water. A good indicator will be your meter spinning rapidly (the horizontal disc) during heavy use. Turn off all circuits in the home and check that the meter is not spinning. If it is then there is another load other than your home on the service.

Mar 01, 2011 | Hammering

3 Answers

I was wonderin if my breaker panel needs to be hook up to a ground rod , or is the ground going to the electric meter do the same thing ??

If this panel in in North America, your main panel should be grounded in accordance with the requirements of the National Electric Code and your local building code. Please check with your local building inspector on the requirements for your installation.

If you are in a different jurisdiction, check with your local building inspector. If there is no such thing in your area, the answer is yes, it should be grounded and you can use the same rod as is used with the meter.

Thanks for your question @

Mar 01, 2011 | Hammering

1 Answer

Ihave a tank mounted carby type Briggs and Statton

it should be right below the link to the choke rod
if not what is the engine number

Mar 07, 2010 | Briggs & Stratton Ignition Kit 2-8 HP...

1 Answer

Do I need to lift the front end of my jeep to replace the tie rod end at the pitman arm?

depends on the height of your jeep. If you have room enough to get under there and do the job then is high enough. at stock height usually there is not enough room to move underneath it but it is not required to have the tires off the ground to do the job

Aug 29, 2009 | Astro Pneumatic 7802 Tie Rod/Pitman Arm...

1 Answer

Rockworth 1700w Breaker - Stoppped working

I have a Rockworth Powertask which appears to have the same problem when exposing the drive gears the spline drive gear had been completely shredded together with a ball bearing race the driver gear was intact & the secondary drive gear would appear to have destroyed the drive gear - suggest repair

Mar 05, 2009 | Dewalt D25900k Heavy Duty Demolition...

1 Answer

Dewalt 25900 Hammer Drill Won't hold a bit.

Yes there is I looked and the model number posted is a demolition hammer, so you might want to recheck before checking, but go to and in the middle of the page it will ask you for parts or below that manual, go to manual and type in your model number and you will get an explosion and current pricing for this tool. Let me know if I can help I work on their demolition hammer on occasion. Good luck

Jan 23, 2009 | Dewalt D25900k Heavy Duty Demolition...

1 Answer

Picture of assebly for chicago pneumatic demolition tools

Parts / Diagram here
You might post again describing the problem that you are having with the hammer. Enjoy

Dec 10, 2008 | Chicago Pneumatic Demolition Tool - 60 lb....

1 Answer

Breakers Question

This is the most critical factor in choosing the breaker size. SMALL HYDRAULIC BREAKERS (HAMMERS): up to 1200-ft.lbs. (1627 Joules), are typically used in concrete and other light duty work. MEDIUM HYDRAULIC BREAKERS (HAMMERS): 1200 - 4000-ft.lbs. (1627 - 5423 Joules) are used in both concrete and rock applications with limitations on the size and amount of material to be broken. LARGE HYDRAULIC BREAKERS (HAMMERS): over 4000 ft. lbs. (5423 Joules), are typically used in rock and large scale concrete demolition projects.

Aug 27, 2008 | Lisle 2 to 7in. Glaze Breaker Engine...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dewalt D25900k Heavy Duty Demolition Hammer Breaker Logo

Related Topics:

358 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dewalt Hammering Experts

John Trevino

Level 3 Expert

1378 Answers

Pieter Vleeshouwers

Level 3 Expert

1524 Answers


Level 3 Expert

6351 Answers

Are you a Dewalt Hammering Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides