Question about Big Button TV Universal Remote
Does anyone know the code for using a Kingavon big button remote with a Tesco's own brand Technica 22" with built in freeview and DVD player ?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Codes for Big Button Remote
If it's an Innovage brand Jumbo remote, try this...
There are 2 different versions of the Innovage Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
SOURCE: I have bought The Huge
if you remote need 3 digit code only and the TV/DVD have 4 digit code.try to remove the first # from the code for example:1106 just enter 106 only..
if the problem persist,,the remote is not compatible to the unit..please try to call the store/site where you bought the remote..ask for the one that compatible to your unit..
if you have feedback or other question regarding this matter just add a comment..
thanks for using fixya..
have a nice day!!
Posted on Jun 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2017 | Televison & Video
Sep 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 27, 2013 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jan 21, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 24, 2012 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Mar 18, 2011 | Televison & Video
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: