- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the functionality of your phone.
1. sends texts without receiving
2. ask the persons if the honestlyy send messages by text
3. the phone on one of the owners has full mail box
4. The receivers phone has space in maill box
5. chance are that your phone is full of messages at the mail box area.
6 The arrangment with phone provider would restore the functionality
Hi to send and recive picture texts you will need to contact your network service provider and get them to send the MMS settings and GPRS settings to your handset, without these settings saved to your phone you will not be able to recive the picture texts, hope this helps.
Sometimes because of a phone bug or a SIM error, the "Service Centre" for SMS messages is changed. Please call your cellular Service Provider, and ask for their SMS Service Centre settings. Then, go to Messages > Settings > Text Message > Service Centre. Make sure the number you were given by the Service Provider matches the one written there. If not, please changed to the one given to you by the Service Provider.