I need help with codes to reprogram my RCA Remote to my sony television. The numbers I found in the battery cover reads RCR 412S and 2601P I don't know which is the model number. This is all the info I have on this remote. Please help. I pressed the wrong button on accident and deprogrammed it and can't find out how to fix it. Thanks Theresa in AZ
1 Turn on the component you want to program.
2 Press and hold both the TV/DVD/ect button and the power button untill the light comes on and stays on
3 Press the play button every 5 seconds until the device turns off. A bank of ten codes is being sent each time.
4 Press the rewind/reverse button to see if it turns off/on again. Wait 2 seconds and press again until it turns back on.You may have to do this up to 10 times until it searches through the bank of ten codes sent.
5 Press and hold the stop button until the light goes off. This saves the code.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You don't need codes for the television. You need the codes used by the Universal remote. Search the internet for your RCA universal remote, use it's model number.to find the user manual.
The codes are there.
Here is the steps on how you can reprogram your RCA tv remote control:
1. Turn the television on by pressing the "Power" or "On" button that is located on the set.
2. Press and hold down the "Code Search" button located on the RCA TV remote.
3. Press the "TV" button on the RCA TV remote. Once you press this button, you can release the "Code Search" button 4. Start pressing the "On/Off" or "Power" button that is located on the RCA TV remote. Keep pressing the button until the television shuts off.
5. Press "Enter" on the RCA TV remote to save the code on the remote. The remote will then control the television.
How to Program the RMT-B107A Remote Control:
Follow these steps to program the remote control to operate a television.
1) Turn on the TV. 2) On the remote control, press and hold the TV I/O button. 3) While holding the TV I/O button, enter the manufacturer's code using the numeric buttons.
NOTE: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
4) Release the TV I/O button. 5) Point the remote control at the TV. 6) Press the TV I/O button to verify operation. NOTES:
If a new code number is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased. When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries. The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed. Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component. In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control. ************************************************************
[http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/voxrightnow.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1769&p_created=1209688350&p_sid=6-sdxLAj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9ODE4LDgxOCZwX3Byb2RzPTE1OCZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B2PTEuMTU4JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1yY2Egc3lzdGVtIDUgcmVtb3RlIGNvbnRyb2w*&p_li=&p_topview=1] First you will need to replace the batteries in the remote control. Then for instructions on how to reprogram the remote follow the instructions for copying the web page link.Please copy this web page link and paste it into the address bar ofyour web browser. This web link will take you to the RCA customersupport web page for programming universal remote controls and listscodes under system components. The television codes for the universalremote are listed under TV. This web page should be able to help yousolve your problems with the programming of the universal remotecontrol and give you the codes needed to use it with the components inyour system. Thank you for using Fix Ya and have a nice day!