Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
I hate my e250 coz i cant open the files to my computer
1. Plug the sansa into your PC. If Windows does not recognize the clip, unplug it, turn it off, and then put the clip in "hold" mode by placing the on/off switch into the hold position. Hold down the middle button on the Clip while you plug the clip back into your PC. It should recognize it.
2. From "My Computer", find the sansa icon and choose format. Note: this will delete all your music files on the device...
3. Download the firmware updater for the sansa
4. Follow the instructions to update your firmware.
5. If you need additional assistance try calling Sandisk's tech support:
7 days a week:
4am. - 10pm. Pacific Standard Time
7am - 1am Eastern Standard Time
I hope that helps
Please rate accordingly
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 18, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2009 | Ahead Software AHEAD NERO 6.0 SUITE 3...
Feb 06, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 17, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Mar 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: