Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
I hate my e250 coz i cant open the files to my computer
1. Plug the sansa into your PC. If Windows does not recognize the clip, unplug it, turn it off, and then put the clip in "hold" mode by placing the on/off switch into the hold position. Hold down the middle button on the Clip while you plug the clip back into your PC. It should recognize it.
2. From "My Computer", find the sansa icon and choose format. Note: this will delete all your music files on the device...
3. Download the firmware updater for the sansa
4. Follow the instructions to update your firmware.
5. If you need additional assistance try calling Sandisk's tech support:
7 days a week:
4am. - 10pm. Pacific Standard Time
7am - 1am Eastern Standard Time
I hope that helps
Please rate accordingly
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Coby Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2017 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | Apple A1285 Nano 8Gb 4Gen Personal Mp3...
Jan 12, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 11, 2013 | Olympus VN-240 Digital Voice Recorder
Apr 03, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 29, 2011 | Altec Lansing iMT525
Sep 19, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: