Question about Washing Machines
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2015 | Washing Machines
May 23, 2013 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Oct 02, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel WA37T26G Top Load Washer
Sep 28, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Sep 26, 2012 | Washing Machines
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 21, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 22, 2009 | Frigidaire GLWS1339CS Top Load Washer
Jul 09, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 13, 2009 | Washing Machines
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: