Question about Home Theater Systems
Hi. i have pioneer xv-ev7 and when i turn it on, its just green light on the timer appear. and it is 1week now. i dont know what to go. help me pls.. thnx
What have you done up to this point... worked with wires, stand by buttonn pushed...ect
tell me any and whatever happend up to the point today...ok
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Sep 10, 2011 | Home Theater Systems
Jul 09, 2011 | Pioneer Home Theater Systems
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Home Theater Systems
Jul 01, 2010 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Nov 25, 2009 | Home Theater Systems
Mar 13, 2008 | Home Theater Systems
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!