Question about Watches
I have a neat Stanley tape measure that has a clock. Since it was bought used, there are no instructions on how to set it for the time change. Anyone know the correct sequence of buttons to push?
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Hope it helped.
Posted on May 23, 2009
If its digital that makes it more difficult to give setting directions online. Need to know the exact model #. I would do a google search to try and find your watch and you might find a manual online. OR you could seek out a local watch repair business and they should be able to set it with no problems. Most Sears have a watch repair kiosk in their stores! I woudlnt take it back to Walmart because they are just sales people! They have limited watch knowledge!
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
I have the user manual for this clock for anyone who sends me his e-mail address.....
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Stop Solo Digital watch beeping every hour:
1 - Press and Hold RESET button
--- (keep holding while doing step two) ---
2 - Press START and you should notice the left circular display (with the alarm image) lose it's ring of blocks.
--- It should also beep once to indicate the change. ---
That should be it.
This was done with a black and gray Solo™ 30m Water Resist Digital Watch
Posted on May 21, 2010
First, go to the time mode which displays week day, seconds and timeas opposed to calendar, seconds and time. To do so, touch and hold upper left sensor until the watch beeps. Then use the upper right button to switch to the proper time mode. Then touch and hold lower right sensor. This will send the watch into settings mode.
Posted on Jun 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Nov 01, 2011 | Watches
May 06, 2011 | Watches
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Aug 25, 2010 | Watches
Jul 26, 2010 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Feb 03, 2010 | Watches
Jan 03, 2010 | Watches
Jan 03, 2009 | Watches
Aug 26, 2008 | Bulova Watch
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!