Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Region Error
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
It has no region code .You can download anydvd at slysoft.com
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive aslo removing the region code.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2008 | Emerson Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2012 | Sylvania DV220SL8 DVD Player/VCR
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2008 | Denon DVD-3910 DVD Player
Jul 27, 2008 | Philips DVDR3505/37 DVD Recorder
Feb 07, 2008 | Philips DVDR75 DVD Recorder
Aug 06, 2007 | Sylvania SRCD227 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!