Question about Home Theater Systems
SOURCE: Region Error
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
It has no region code .You can download anydvd at slysoft.com
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive aslo removing the region code.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2010 | Bose 3 2 1 GS Series II DVD Home...
Mar 16, 2010 | Panasonic SC-BT100 Theater System
Dec 17, 2008 | LG LHY-518 System
Aug 28, 2008 | Philips HTS-3555 System
Jul 23, 2008 | Sony DAV-IS10 System
Jun 07, 2008 | Bose 3·2·1 II System
Apr 03, 2008 | Bose 3 2 1 GSX System
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!