- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can go to this link: http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public/as/au/en/dlf/download_top.html?reg=as&c=au&lang=en&prod=dcp115c_eu_as Select your OS and languange and hit search. It will return the drivers for your Brother DCP-115C All-In-One InkJet Printer.
Pls refer below to clear the "Unable to Clean" error:
1. Enter MAINTENANCE MODE: Press MENU, MONO START 4x on ARROW UP within 2-3 sec
2. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 8 then press SET
b. 0 then press SET
3. Using the MONO START, just press until the word "PURGE XXXXX" comes out
4. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 2 then press SET
b. 7 then press SET
c. 8 then press SET
d. 3 then press SET
e. Press Stop/Exit
(This is to reset the purge counter)
5. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff # to appear:
a. 0 then press SET
b. 1 then press SET (to reset unit)
c. 9 then press SET
d. 9 then press SET (to exit maintenance mode)
If after this procedure you still encounter problem, see your service center
Hope this will solve your problem "unable to clean".
press menu then start b/k-copy (mono) then fortimes arrow up button quickly after another. machine will switch to mainteance mode. press start bk copy. What two digit error code does the machine display? Post here again.