Question about Televison & Video
I pressed a button and now I can't get the program button to work? the tv channel is fuzzy and I can't get the menu to come up . I realize it is the 3 4 channel problem but how do I fix it?
Start over set the tv on 3 and then the vcr . then plug in the vcr and start over
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2017 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
Mar 31, 2012 | Toshiba CT-847 Remote Control
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Jul 28, 2010 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Feb 01, 2009 | Emerson EWD2203 DVD Player/VCR
Apr 07, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Dec 24, 2007 | Toshiba W522 VHS VCR
Sep 02, 2007 | Sanyo DVW-5000 DVD Player/VCR
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!