Question about Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
I tryed the usual reset code, says to hold resume then power, hold both down then let resume go keep holding power then 2times resume then let both go, when green light go,s solid push resume 4 times then power off, but printer light dont stay green long , so cant push resum 4 times please help! ROD
Try this see if work for you.
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2017 | Canon Pixma MX922
Jan 10, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX420
Jan 10, 2017 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 12, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 18, 2014 | Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color...
Oct 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Nov 12, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: