I would like to update my receipe file and would like to print receipe cards. I have tried everything I could think of to make 3 different cards. If you go into the program and type a 5x7 it makes 3 cards the same on the sheet. I really would like to make 3 different ones. Help Becky
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You do not specify what Epson Printer you are using. I have an Epson WorkStation. The Document Format in the Principal (Main) tab of the printer parameters lists among other format, a personalized (custom) format where you can choose the dimensions in mm or inches.
I have worked with them both as well, Goggling is not the answer to all questions such as yours it takes experience and know how.
I have made templates as well and those just are not the file format for print shop. PDF (Portable document file). You could try nuance software to print out PDF's. But to import a file format that is not compatible just will turn the print out into goop.
This is like trying to get a 2 year old kid to speak a different language then he is used to for example.
Let me do some research on the file extension your using and other print programs please, so I can provide not only a solution but a resolution to your difficulties!
What is the file extensions? Hence the end of the file after the DOT?
Thanks for using Fixya.com I hope to have a answer for you as soon as you update me with this information.
error's like this are very common and most of the time are caused by microsoft windows updates,go to the site and check first for any updates that need upgrading that don't automaticly update and see what results come up? then you can try and do your install,good luck,garnedd.
Do these things in the following order:
1. Make sure you are using the most up-to-date drivers for your video card. Check your video card manufacturer's website for updates.
2. Make sur eyou are using the most up-to-date drivers for your sound card too (I've read this issue *might* actually be sound related). Check your sound card manufacturer's website for updates.
3. Make sure your windows updates are current.
4. Make sure your Direct X files are current.
5. If you are still having trouble, trying changing your desktop resolution before launching the game. Try out different resolutions.
6. Lastly, open a dos command prompt and enter this command:C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown\configrc -lowres -save
the settings on the printer its self may need to be reconfigured.
1) go into your computer's control panel.
2) select "printers and faxes".
3) find your printer and left click it.
4) select "properties".
5) at the top of the menu that pops up choose "advanced".
6) once you click that look for a button near the bottom that says "Printing defaults".
7) on the side you can choose for your printer to print in portrait or landscape.