I would like to update my receipe file and would like to print receipe cards. I have tried everything I could think of to make 3 different cards. If you go into the program and type a 5x7 it makes 3 cards the same on the sheet. I really would like to make 3 different ones. Help Becky
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi! here is your solution.
1.Select your image.
2.Click your mouse i.e. right click.
4.There are many size for example 4x6 5x7. Chose your size you want to print.
5.Select Photo plus Glossy paper.
6.Press print. thanks
The printer detected an error. The numbers (xxxx) indicate the specific type of
Turn the printer off, and then turn the printer back on.
Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to
the first application and try printing a different file. (If the message only appears
when you use a certain software application or print job, contact
the software vendor for assistance.)
If the message persists, try the following:
1. Cycle the power.
2. Reseat or replace the interface cable and cycle the power.
3. Download the latest firmware image (if available-the firmware download is not
available for some printers) from http://www.hp.com and use HP Jetdirect or
another appropriate utility to update the printer.
4. Remove the DIMMs one at a time and cycle the power.
5. Try using the parallel interface, if possible.
6. Remove the EIO cards from the printer and then perform a cold reset.
7. If the error persists, replace the formatter.
Depending on the program you are using to print your gift certificates, try this-
1) Open the program and open the file you use for your gift certificate. 2) Click on 'Layout' then 'Page Set Up' (probably found in the top menu bar by the right side of, FILE.) 3) Select 'Landscape' and then select, 'Custom'. 4) Enter 5x7 for height and width. 5) Enter the information you need in the data field, (ie, name address, etc.) 6) Select, Print. 7) When the 'Print Manager' box opens, click on, 'Properties'. 8) Click on, 'Type' and choose, "Envelope'. 9) Click on, 'Size' and choose 5x7. - and click, OK.
Your printer should have a slide where the paper is inserted. Place one of the 5x7 cards in the slot just as you would an envelope and slide the slider until it is 'close' to the card but not directly against the card.
Click, 'Print'. The printer should recognize the card (due to its thickness) as an envelope and print it.
Sure. One of the papers is probably clay based (Shiny) and one is rag based (rough and dull). Clay based produces the most vibrant inkjet images and rag based produces the best laser printer images. I bet the two papers are different in composition. I see this all the time.
The i550 is capable of printing 5x7, the print software you are using may not be capable. The paper is loaded in the feeder lengthwise all the way to the right. If you are getting error codes, that's a different story.
Change the size of the document on word to a standard sized document - such as 8-1/2 x 11. Then when you go to print the documents, set the printing preferences to print on 5x7 paper. That should do the trick.