Install the latest Duo software load, from: http://www.pantechusa.com/html/images/software/download.htm
If you still have ActiveSync problems, try:
1) install activesync software
2) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > Modem Link > then set the modem link status to INACTIVE.
3) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > USB to PC > then select Enable advanced network functionality.
4) plug the phone in via USB to PC... the sync software will recognize the phone automatically when connected, and windows will not ask for driver install.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to look for it in My Computer. It should be labeled as something like 'Removable Disk' or 'Memory Card' or whatever name you assigned to the card. Also when connecting to the computer, select USB Mass Storage Device when prompted on the phone.
Normally for when you connect any device to pc using USB port, windows detects it. Sometime it may take time.
Few initial things you may check....
1) You must have your PDA in ON condition
2) If PDA is not getting connected on port, try connecting to other USB port (assuming that pc normally have more than one USB port)
3) Make sure the cable that you are using between PDA to PC is working properly (normally you can check this by using other cable)
4) If you have intalled some anti virus program on your pc then check the settings of same.
5) last but not least check the settings of window's firewall (part of OS)
If everything of above is fine then either USB ports of pc or of PDA might not be working.