Question about Logitech AudioStation High-PerDocking Station formance Stereo System for Apple iPod - 970217-0403 (097855040244)
Try the following:
1. Turn the AudioStation OFF
2. Press and hold both ‘source’ and ‘select’ until the F/W rev appears. The F/W info will display for about 2 seconds
3. Select Menu language
4. Use Up/Down buttons display the language, then press ‘select’ to accept.
5. Press the Up/Down arrows to select 12 or 24 hours format, press 'Select' to accept.
6. Press the Up/Down arrows to change the Hour, press 'Select' to accept.
7. Press the Up/Down arrows to change the Minute, press 'Select' to accept.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Setting the clock seemed to solve all the other issues, thanks
Posted on Sep 16, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | GE 7-4894 Clock Radio
Sep 22, 2010 | Jwin JL-CD809 Clock Radio
Aug 03, 2009 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Mar 08, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 20, 2007 | Boss 634UA CD Player
Nov 08, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 06, 2007 | Clarion DB-125 CD Player
489 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: