Question about Samsung Washing Machines
Our Samsung H1245A 10kg washing machine stops at rinse cycle and displays error code AE before shutting down, it will then not come on again. If you hold on off button it will bring up error code for 12 secs and then shutdown. Sometimes it will reset over night but then fails again, can you offer any ideas before I go and buy a new washer.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Had this problem on our Kenmore machine.
This is what done.
1. Unplug the washer
2. Take of the toe panel in the front by removing the three screws.
3. Get a bunch of towels (I mean a bunch!!!)
4. The pump is in the center, and it has a plastic grip handle that one can unscrew to remove the filter. As you unscrew it, LOTS of water will come out. Be ready with the towels. A cookie sheet helps to collect the water too.
5. Clean the filter assembly.
6. If one wishes to check the inlet of the pump, remove the back panel, about 12 screws. (Note, the following works for replace the pump as well)
7. Remove the large bellow from the bottom of the tub that goets to inlet of the pump by removing the clamp
9. Lift up on the plastic cover that covers the wires that power the pump. There may be a small plastic catch that is lifted up as to allow the connector to become free.
8. Remove the Torx screw that holds that is the center just under the filter screen.
9. Pull the pump forward.
10. Unclamp the pump outlet hose.
11. Remove pump
12. Unclamp the large bellow on the pumps inlet and inspect for debris.
13. Clean pump and fitler w/o getting water on the pump.
14. Install in reverse order. Remember, it is much easire to put the inlet bellow and outlet hose on the pump before you put into the washer
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: Machine stops with SE code
That code (5E, not SE) means the drainage is clogged. The code appears after 15 minutes of trying to drain the tube (not sure that´s the word, may be turbine, barrel...). check the lateral filter (a big plastic twist-off cap) for any solid that may be clogging the drainage
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
HI, this is a Door Open Error.
Possible Causes are..-
* Door not all the way closed
* Loose electrical connections at door switch and pwb assembly(Control Board)
* Door switch assembly is out of order(Miss aligned)
* Gasket on door may be creased in
Most common issue here will be a defective door lock switch. check all causes before replacing the switch.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2017 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 16, 2015 | Candy Domestic EVO14104L White 600 mm...
May 26, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Temp too high on low temp washesNormally this will be the wash temperature thermistor or NTC that's faulty, please contact us if you need the thermistor with the model and serial number.
You can find more about your Samsung Washing Machine error codes at:
Jun 21, 2011 | Samsung Washing Machines
Feb 21, 2011 | Samsung Washing Machines
Many modern washing machines display error codes if they detect a fault, but not all washing machines display a readable error code, some indicate an error by flashing, or lighting some of the lights.
Hotpoint, Indesit, Zanussi error codes
Hotpoint, Indesit washing machines and Zanussi washing machines are some common appliances that display coded error codes. On their more expensive models, they display readable error codes but basic models (without digital displays) use flashing lights to convey the error fault code.
If your washing machine malfunctions and you can see some of the lights flashing, or one or more option lights have lit up, then make a note of which lights are flashing and which option lights are lit. NOTE: the error code list engineers have only shows the option lights by number and not by name. Therefore you need to report the lights as LED 1 and 3, or 2 and 4 etc. and NOT "delay timer" and "extra rinse". Count the lights from the left (or from the top if in a column) and report as "led 1 and 3" etc.
No Option lights?
With basic washing machines that have no option indicator lights, count the number of flashes. For example, the door locked indicator may flash 7 times, pause, and flash another 7 times in a constant cycle which would indicate error code 7.
This information is vital, and needs mentioning when reporting a fault.
Jan 18, 2011 | Zanussi FJS1225W Front Load Washer
Aug 12, 2010 | Samsung WF328AAW Front Load Washer
May 02, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jan 29, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jan 18, 2018 | Samsung Washing Machines
410 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!