Question about Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | Pioneer DV320K Multiregion DVD Player PAL
Sep 20, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 13, 2011 | Philips LX9000R System
Dec 22, 2010 | RCA DRC8300N DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2008 | JVC XV-S300 DVD Player
Dec 13, 2007 | Bose 3·2·1 II System
Nov 13, 2007 | Jensen 8.5'' Overhead DVD Player Package...
496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: