- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<p>Touch iPod personal music player comes in a range of models,
each with a specific set of features and design. Applications can be installed
at a variety of tasks. In some cases, the functionality of the iPod touch may
be reduced due to malware or other problems. A hard reset can be performed,
iPod Touch, which restores the state of factory default setting. All
applications, music and other information added to the device are erased when
you reset the drive. <br />
<p>1. Connect iPod touch to a computer or adapter power. The
reset function requires a lot of batteries to complete. <br />
<p>2. Press the "General". Select "Reset". <br />
<p>3. Select "Erase All Content and Settings" icon.
The reset process can take up to four hours or more to complete. Try not to use
the iPod touch until the restoration is complete. <br />
If you you are experiencing white screen and nothing changes even after doing a hard reset you may want to call or contact HTC support. Be sure that it is still cover by their one year warranty. Coz having a white screen might caused of a lot of things like infected by virus, water incident, mobile phones has a physical damage. Check as well the lcd of the phone. try to get in touch with them with the link below.
there must be the display gets damaged in your phone. change the touch display of your mobile screen and format the phone this will able you to fix this problem.. just change the display screen of your mobile..
if you have a lot of data on your phone, do a sync. if it synched properly, if it does, probably the flex is damaged or the screen alone. try to press all the buttons on ur pda phone. if they all make a sound (if your sounds for keys are enabled, i hope) your flex is alright. have your LCD changed. try to tap your screen also if it makes a a sound... Hoping to be of help to you.
Your touch screen is part of your LCD and it was connected together thru a small thin cable and it is fragile. When this cable is bad or lost contact , your touch screen is disabled. Only way is to open the case and replace. The method to replace it was tricky. If you make a mistake, you can damage your LCD or scratch it. Please visit these sites for some information:
2) http://stores.ebay.com/ElecRealm (Store sell Touch Screen)
I hope these information will help you to find the solution for your MDA. Actually, I am repaired all phones and PDA too. If yo need for my help, you can email me at email@example.com. I am writing a lot instruction of how to repair or replace the housing and LCD/touchscreen or can be called digitizer. Good Luck.
We've put together some useful tips on calibrating your MobilePro
* When calibrating your touch screen be sure to use the same amount of pressure that you apply during normal use. In general, the lighter the better. This allows the screen to recognize taps consistently.
* When calibrating your touch screen hold the stylus over the calibration point until it moves to the next point. Holding it for this period will lead to greater accuracy than just tapping the spot quickly.
* When calibrating your touch screen support the screen from the back with your other hand. Try not to grasp the screen from the side with your thumb on the front.
* When calibrating your touch screen do not let anything other that the stylus accidentally touch the screen. For example, don't rest part of your hand on the screen to help steady the stylus.
* Once you've completed the stylus calibration, be sure to perform the double tap calibration as well. This will ensure greater accuracy.